[development] Documentation proposal: Forms

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Sat Jul 14 06:36:41 UTC 2007

I like this idea, including Jeff's extension.  (Forms that use
system_settings_form() would probably not have @see tags.)  If there's no
objection I'll try to do this while I'm busy moving things around for the
page split stuff.  (Which I started with aggregator only to find that it's
already broken beyond belief, so I get to fix it along the way.  Whee!)

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson