[development] Documentation proposal: Forms

Earl Miles merlin at logrus.com
Sat Jul 14 08:54:22 UTC 2007

Larry Garfield wrote:
> I like this idea, including Jeff's extension.  (Forms that use
> system_settings_form() would probably not have @see tags.)  If there's no
> objection I'll try to do this while I'm busy moving things around for the
> page split stuff.  (Which I started with aggregator only to find that it's
> already broken beyond belief, so I get to fix it along the way.  Whee!)

Yea, I was working on templatizing aggregator when I found out the same thing,
and then chx told me you were working on splitting aggregator. I'm curious if
we should combine our work into a single patch. I got about halfway and
stopped, so I've still got a fair bit of work to do to finish the templates.