[development] Add image node with PHP Curl?

James Tunick jt722 at nyu.edu
Sat Jul 21 02:29:59 UTC 2007

That was it- it works now. I thought I had tried that, but I guess not. Thank you so much, Andrew!

For others, here is the code...

$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, "cookie.txt");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL,"http://www.example.com/?q=node/add/image/");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);

$postarray = array(
'files[image]' =>"@$file",
'taxonomy[3]'=>'2',
  'title' => $file,
  'body' => 'xxxx',
'status' => '1',
'revision' => '1',
'comment' => '2',
'name' => 'mov',
'moderate' => '0',
  'form_id' => 'image_node_form',
'form_token' => $token,
  'op' => 'Submit'

  );

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $postarray);
$buf2 = curl_exec ($ch);
curl_close ($ch);