[development] Taxonomy: Multiple parents?

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 19:51:02 UTC 2007

I think this entire discussion is confusing data models, on the one hand,
with set (inclusion) theory, on the other.

Also, the so-called "use cases" being mentioned are half analytical entities
(solution domain) and half requirements (problem domain).

First, the use cases need to be expressed in terms of problem domain
requirements.
Then, it can be decided whether some kind of inclusion in sets (taxonomy) or
data model (i.e., cck field plus views) can implement the needed
functionality.

saludos,

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar