[development] Forum module bug challenge

Yves Chedemois yched.drupal at free.fr
Wed Jul 25 20:53:19 UTC 2007

Dries Buytaert a ecrit le 24/07/2007 18:35:
> Talking of which (and I don't intend to hijack this thread): I'm busy
> compiling an overview of all the pending performance patches that can
> make a difference on drupal.org.  If you can send me your lists, then
> I'll prioritize them.  If you intend to carry one of these patches
> home, please let us know as well.  It'd love to assign names to each
> patch, and organize us around this work.

There's the block cache patch in http://drupal.org/node/80951.
Works quite right (probably needs a re-roll, though), but is currently
stuck on the way to handle node_access rights.
The simplest path is "no block caching when n_a modules are used". Sad,
but we still gain a lot on non n_a sites.
Other possibilities include some sort of user defined settings through
the UI.
Opinions welcome...

Yched