[development] Drupal 5 incremental release?

Caleb Gilbert caleb.gilbert at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 23:55:19 UTC 2007

I have no explanation for it - but whatever the reason, either my own
stupidity earlier, or if something changed between then and now - the newly
released Drupal 5.2 isn't causing the spam.module to disappear as I reported
earlier concerning 5.x-dev - and everything else on the site seems to be
working very well atm.

Just thought it would be good to let anyone who read the earlier part of the
thread know. As always, awesome work Drumm and the rest of the core Drupal
contributors.  :)

- Caleb