[development] What is gid in node_access table when realm = 'term_access'?

Ron Parker sysop at scbbs.com
Fri Jul 27 19:00:29 UTC 2007

The Drupal site has been up and down periodically today as I try to work
through this issue.

I've got the case_tracker module installed.  I created a case node, then
went out to see what grants were written into the node_access table for
the node.  I only saw entries with realm = 'term_access', but don't
recognize the gid numbers (they don't seem to logically relate to
vocabulary term or group ids in my system).

So, I began searching Drupal and the internet trying to find out the
answer to this question:

What is the "gid" value in the node_access table referring to when the
realm = 'term_access'?

Can anyone explain or point me to a resource that will explain it?

Thanks!

-ron

--
Ron Parker