[development] One-to-one tables considered harmful

Wim Leers bashratthesneaky at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:34:19 UTC 2007

Also, if comments are nodes, then you can modify them through CCK.
Many new things would be possible that currently are not (or not as
easily) - or am I seeing that wrong?
But then the need to have per-content type "comment content types"
could become a requirement, simply because you need different CCK
fields per content type.

So this brings me to: why don't we allow for any content type to be
chosen as the "comment content type"?

Of course this is completely off-topic, sorry for that.

Wim