[development] comments as nodes

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Mon Jun 4 17:24:11 UTC 2007

On 6/4/07, Michelle Cox <mcox at charter.net> wrote:
> This is very interesting. I'm currently using the userreview module instead
> of fivestar, even though I'd prefer a star rating, because it lets you
> comment and rate at the same time. I'm interested in trying your approach,
> but I'm concerned about totally replacing the comment module. Have you run
> into any problems with things that use comments such as forums? Especially
> when using flatforum?

Actually, check out Node Review (http://drupal.org/project/nodereview)
-- it is built along the same lines as what Robert has described, but
specifically for ratings / reviews. If you don't want to replace ALL
comments....us that one. Yes, userreview and nodereview should
probably be merged. I trust nodereview because Larry wrote it....

--
Boris Mann
Office 604-682-2889