[development] comments as nodes

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Mon Jun 4 18:57:11 UTC 2007

I looked at nodereview as well before going with userreview but I didn't
want all those different types of voting on there. Just wanted something
simple with 1 rating per comment.  If you think it's better than userreview,
I'll give it another look. I don't have any reviews in the system, yet,
because my site is still being built, so now's the time to switch if I'm
going to. :)

Thanks,

Michelle