[development] comments as nodes

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Mon Jun 4 20:37:28 UTC 2007

Boris, stop making me blush. :-)

The site that nodereview was originally developed for needed multi-axis ratings, but there's certainly nothing stopping you from only having one axis configured.  Of course, said site never actually launched so I haven't been giving that module more than bug-fix attention lately.  Patches welcome, but lately I haven't really had time to do much with feature requests that don't include code.  Apparently several sites are using it, though.  If someone does have an interest in it, I would welcome a co-maintainer.

--Larry Garfield