[development] Requiring node revisions

Jim Riggs drupal-lists at jimandlissa.com
Thu Jun 7 18:30:48 UTC 2007

I have to agree with Larry.  Of all my sites, only very rarely do I
ever use revisions at all.  I don't use them, need them, or want any
of the overhead required for storing and maintaining them.

-1 for requiring them always.

+1 if we default to using revisions but provide some means of saying
"revisions off" as Larry describes.