[development] Requiring node revisions

David Metzler metzlerd at metzlerd.com
Thu Jun 7 19:38:58 UTC 2007

If that's true, then the overhead of a JOIN on an empty table would
be significantly different than the join on a table that has a
million rows in it, regardless of the filter criteria, yes?

I really like being able to enable/disable this by content type,
particularly in light of the discussions regarding making more things
nodes.  (user profiles, commments, etc).

Are we suggesting that the option goes a way or that revisions.module
becomes required or dissapears, or are we talking about making
revisions always on or always off?