[development] development] Book to Book-Pages... Many to many

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 20:11:46 UTC 2007

Dan-

Funny enough, I'm writing a "skeleton outline" module for D5 right now to
address a similar problem.

The skeleton module (when finished) will let you define an outline for new
books, including default node content and settings for each book page.  Then
you will be able to create new "instances" of each skeleton as a new book.
The result is cloned nodes across several books, which sounds like your
goal.

Send me a note offlist and I can send you some code.

- Ken Rickard
agentrickard