[development] development] Book to Book-Pages... Many to many

Kevin Reynen kreynen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 20:26:43 UTC 2007

Ken,

2 questions...

1) Why does your email client (which appears to be gmail) change the subject
on threads?  Not a big deal, but it tends to branch the discussion when
viewed by thread...

http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/development/2007-May/

2) Are you working with joshk <http://groups.drupal.org/user/429> who is on
a "quest to bring book.module to the next level as outline.module in Drupal
6.0"?

http://groups.drupal.org/node/4118

- Kevin Reynen