[development] development] Book to Book-Pages... Many to many

Daniel Hilton dunghopper at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 20:32:18 UTC 2007

On 6/8/07, Ken Rickard <agentrickard at gmail.com> wrote:

>   The result is cloned nodes across several books, which sounds like your
> goal.

Here's the magic question: Are the nodes in each "instance" really clones,
as you described, or are they actually just a single node?  I'm hoping for
the latter: I need to be able to edit the node once, and have it changed in
every book or outline it lives in.  Something like symbolic links, in
filesystem terms.

Let me know which way it works.  Thanks for the fast reply!

Dan