[development] Book to Book-Pages... Many to many relationship??

Peter Wolanin pwolanin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 20:26:29 UTC 2007

Dan,

This is a non-trivial undertaking because you need to be able to
maintain your context (i.e. which book are you currently browsing, so
that you know which page is the next/previous, etc.)

some related links:

An existing contrib module:
http://drupal.org/project/relativity
This implements more general tree structures and could provide useful
code and ideas.

Discussions of a "relationship API" on g.d.o:
http://groups.drupal.org/node/1966
http://groups.drupal.org/node/1323

-Peter