[development] AB-Use revisions to replace previews

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 11 12:34:38 UTC 2007

Quoting Chris Johnson <cxjohnson at gmail.com>:

> It occurs to me that maybe [preview]  [save]  and [publish] are the
> actions / verbs which might make sense.  If a site is configured with
> a workflow where authors cannot publish directly, but need an editor
> approval first, then of course the [publish] button is not displayed.

But in the later scenario I might not be ready for the editor to
publish it.  I would always want a [preview] without saving to the DB.
I would want [draft] to save a working copy for later revision by me
and only me.  And I would then want a [ready] for an editor to publish.
  If I was editor then I would get the [publish] button instead of the
[ready] button.

Earnie