[development] Current head seems to have been broken for a while...

Arancaytar Ilyaran arancaytar.ilyaran at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 20:08:09 UTC 2007

And the reason for the call happening prior to bootstrap can indeed be
found in the use of an existing database?

Well, I'll try that...

Mh. Well, no function error now, but it seems to ignore the mysql host
field and tries (unsuccessfully of course) to connect through a local
socket. So I don't get past the installer. Huh...

--
Aran