[development] PHP 5 > aggregator.module rewrite to XML API?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Tue Jun 19 16:03:28 UTC 2007

> Hallelujah. So...if Morbus needs to move, can we start on the
> foundations of the one, true pluggable aggregation API of doom,
> together, now?

The "problem" is the SOC project. If we help out on that, we potentially
invalidate his application and earnings. If we don't help out on that,
we do what? Work on Feed Parser? SimpleFeed? A brand new module?

--
Morbus Iff ( be realistic. demand the impossible. )
aim: akaMorbus / skype: morbusiff / icq: 2927491 / jabber.org: morbus