[development] PHP 5 > aggregator.module rewrite to XML API?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Tue Jun 19 22:57:12 UTC 2007

>> Finally, I don't really care to make my module work with everyone
>> and everything. That's why I have clear PHP 5 and CURL requirements.

Incidentally, I'm curious: why choose curl over drupal_http_request?
What were the pros and cons? The nearest I can see (implemented) was
support for FTP feeds, which is a relatively rare occurrence.

--
Morbus Iff ( that's crazier than a sack of ferrets at a hoe-down. )
aim: akaMorbus / skype: morbusiff / icq: 2927491 / jabber.org: morbus