[development] Multiple Forms, single form handler

Peter Wolanin pwolanin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 00:19:26 UTC 2007

You're making it too complicated - you can set the form #base, to get
it to use an alternate 'base' for the validate and submit functions.

see, for example:  http://drupal.org/node/73973

and also: http://api.drupal.org/api/5/file/developer/topics/forms_api_reference.html#base
and please read these API docs well.

-Peter