[development] Go PHP 5, Go!

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 12:13:24 UTC 2007

One thing we can do is plan to have synchronized, well-publicized free
workshops in every major city in the world, at some point well before
the official release of Drupal 7, covering all issues (and popular
hosting venues) and giving complete hands-on practice on backing up,
and upgrading.

Each Drupal Users Group can play a major role here in this major step forward.

saludos,

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar