[development] Date Calc and ADODB date library

Frando (Franz Heinzmann) frando at xcite-online.de
Fri Jun 22 23:47:17 UTC 2007

Regarding licensing issues - quoting the New BSD license:
   "Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
    notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer."
IMO that means that you should just include the copyright, conditions
and the disclaimer in a code comment at the top of the include file.

Anyway, big +1 from me for such a date.inc in core.

Splitting it into two include files, where one has only the most needed
functions and the other one is included only if needed, sounds perfect.

regards,
frando