[development] openWeek/classrooms on IRC

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Mon Jun 25 00:29:31 UTC 2007

Not unlike the existing weekly Drupal Dojo classes
http://drupaldojo.com/
http://groups.drupal.org/drupal-dojo

It's screencast, skypecast and irc so perhaps a broader audience.

I know they are always looking for volunteer instructors, perhaps you or
someone else could offer up some time on various subjects?

-sepeck