[development] Date Calc and ADODB date library

Karen Stevenson karen at elderweb.com
Mon Jun 25 13:53:21 UTC 2007

Thanks for the help. For anyone who is interested, I've gone ahead and opened an issue and proposed a patch at http://drupal.org/node/154477.

----- Original Message ----
From: Moshe Weitzman <weitzman at tejasa.com>
To: development at drupal.org
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 9:50:33 PM
Subject: Re: [development] Date Calc and ADODB date library

> And my original question -- does anyone know exactly how I should attribute the original authors and licenses in my Drupalized version?

we have at times included 3rd party code in core. these packages served
us well for a while but we eventually moved on. perhaps you can go back
in time and figure out how we attributed them. i would think this could
be done similarly. i agree that this functionality in core would be useful.

XML-RPC by Ed Dumbill:
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/drupal/includes/xmlrpcs.inc?rev=1.9.4.1&view=markup

XTEMPLATE theme system
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/drupal/themes/xtemplate/xtemplate.inc?hideattic=0&view=markup

PEAR DB:
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/drupal/includes/database.pear.inc?hideattic=0&view=markup
The file above was a wrapper around PEAR DB. I think we required people
to download it themselves if they wanted it. So perhaps not much help to
you.