[development] taking a break

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Sat Jun 30 14:55:24 UTC 2007

When some patches are more equal than others, I just can't continue.

If one of my patches had only tenth the code style errors actions patch had (and I am not talking of the critical bug it has, it's not easy to see albeit module_implements had a five line long comment over the same bug) there would have been no chance that patch got commited. I complained long and hard in the issue queue over the years for helding up this or that important feature over a space or two.

Neither the book patch nor the menu fixes are in despite they are tested and supported.

I guess my life is so entwined with Drupal that I won't be able to stay away for long. Anyways, I will take a few days break.

Regards,

NK