[development] idea for an install profile (and "distribution"): devel install

Chris Johnson cxjohnson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 12:57:37 UTC 2007

I can contribute bits and pieces to a larger project, but don't have the
time to drive it.  However, having it be an SoC project seems like a perfect
idea.  Sure, we won't have it as soon as if someone picked it up right now.
But on the other hand, the scope and skill set involved in building it seems
just about perfect for an SoC project.

I'd suggest perhaps a couple other modules might be useful on a dev install
profile:  Arto's trace module and Angie's module_builder module.

In fact, if this becomes an SoC project, I'll volunteer to be one of the
mentors for it.