[development] node_access for not the global user?

Dave Cohen drupal at dave-cohen.com
Mon Mar 5 19:19:56 UTC 2007

You can see how I tackled this by downloading the devel module (and more
importantly, the devel_node_access module which comes with it).  Then apply
this patch: http://drupal.org/node/91846

The approach I took is expensive.  I load each user and then test node access.
So it's intended strictly for development and testing.  Not a feature you'd
enable on a live site, if you want it to perform.

-Dave