[development] memcache

Fernando Silva fsilva.pt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 11:50:50 UTC 2007

Drupal file caching + lighttpd server + X-LIGHTTPD-send-tempfile!
http://blog.lighttpd.net/articles/2006/11/29/faster-fastcgi

Nothing will beat this, unless the system has Gb of RAM! But we all
know that many hosts out there have imposed limits to 256Mb or 512Mb,
being out of the question the use of memcache with more than maybe
64Mb.