[development] What's going on with this person's commits?

Ray Zimmerman rz10 at cornell.edu
Sat Mar 10 20:07:38 UTC 2007

I too saw something like this about a week or so ago. According the
the RSS feed and web site, some user I didn't recognize had made a
commit that included a bunch of CCK files along with some other
projects. When I looked more closely at the files that supposedly had
changed it turns out it was really yched that had made the commits to
the CCK files, but somehow they appeared grouped with somebody elses
commits to another project.

--
Ray Zimmerman
Senior Research Associate