[development] WYSIWYG editors considered harmful for site admins (and in general, but that's a separate thread)

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Tue Mar 13 03:01:30 UTC 2007

Hi,

I think this is a very good idea. I know that with HTMLArea I put a
value onto the indicate that this should be converted, And with jQuery
it will be so easy to exclude those that have a class or something that
indicate no wisiwyg editor.

Also it could be used for fields that are php filtered so we know not to
convert it.

Gordon.