[development] Upcoming.org

Karen Stevenson karen at elderweb.com
Sat Mar 17 12:15:14 UTC 2007

It doesn't look like there is anyone currently maintaining the Upcoming.org integration (http://drupal.org/project/upcomingorg) and it hasn't been updated for 4.7, let alone 5.x. I'd like to volunteer to try to get it working again if someone can make me the maintainer. I've been adding iCal integration in various places and the Upcoming.org integration would be a nice addition to a number of things I'm working on.

And while I'm volunteering to take on another module because it dovetails into my current projects, I also need to get some help with some of the others I'm maintaining, so if anyone is using and interested in co-maintaining any of my modules, I'd be glad for some help. My modules are Date, Calendar, Event Views, Location Views, Views Calc, PhpGedView, OG Galleries, Pollfield, and Switchtheme. Contact me off-list if you might be interested in working on one of them.

Thanks!

Karen