[development] Scalability, Load Balancing, and High Availability - Possible SoC Proposal

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Tue Mar 20 09:41:08 UTC 2007

On 3/20/07, Gerhard Killesreiter <gerhard at killesreiter.de> wrote:

> I don't think that Drupal needs to be patched for this (you might get
> better performance from some pending patches, but in principle Drupal
> will run just fine in such a scenario).
>
> To run Drupal - or any other script - in such a scenario is generally
> well understood but not well documented. redLED started something about
> this a while ago.

Agreed. It's making choices in your architecture and scaling the LAMP stack.

Some other ideas:
* There is the memcached module that might go in a direction to work with code
* status/performance/etc. monitoring of multiple Drupal sites through
a dashboard
* .... sorry, it's late and I'm out of ideas...

--
Boris Mann
Skype borismann