[development] Scalability, Load Balancing, and High Availability - Possible SoC Proposal

Allister Beharry allister.beharry at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 12:24:23 UTC 2007

I'm going to be doing a SoC application for a scripting tool to
quickly build a Drupal virtual machine image given configuration
parameters like type and config of web server, PHP, DB, Drupal config
and enabled modules, db topology, and sample data and users to load.
Robert Douglass spotted this as part of a performance and scalability
testing environment:
http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/development/2007-March/023034.html

Allister