[development] SoC proposals that can be taken over

Wim Leers bashratthesneaky at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 09:42:59 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I thought I'd better post it here to let as many people as possible
know.

I had written three SoC proposals, but won't be able to continue with
any, as I was given the chance to work for a new startup, which is of
course even more interesting than SoC! I was contacted several times
by people who were applying for the proposals, and all had been
turned down by me, because that was before I was offered to work for
that startup. So if anyone would still like to apply for any of these
three proposals, that's possible again!

Jabber notification subscriptions
Distributed downloads
BitTorrent Tracker and maybe a torrent client, too

I will let the SoC mentors decide whom is the best candidate.

P.S.: I only know it for a week or so and I was in the middle of my
exam period, which is why I'm only mailing this ONE day before the
deadline. But better late than not at all, I guess :)

regards,
Wim Leers