[development] Fwd: Online: Doc Cheri

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Tue Mar 27 13:23:39 UTC 2007

> I was only passing it along, because I thought that it might be
> something that the person who runs this list would want to know about.
> I'm sorry if this is the improper protocol.  I received this spam
> supposedly from drupal.org <http://drupal.org> and I thought this might
> be a concern.  I guess I was wrong.

It is currently unknown whether you are wrong. Most neophyte spam
reporters spend far too much time trusting the From: header of an email,
without getting to the actual relevant data: the mail headers. Until you
provide or investigate that, merely realize that it's trivially easy to
fake the From: of an email message.

--
Morbus Iff ( keep out of reach of children )
aim: akaMorbus / skype: morbusiff / icq: 2927491 / jabber.org: morbus