[development] Proposed user_access / $user->roles hook

Steven Jones darthsteven at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 17:08:18 UTC 2007

Hi,

I think the functionality that you're after could be covered by
creative use of hook_node_grants, node_access_grants and your own user
access system in OG user roles.

I myself have found much of the OG functionality lacking, and would be
interested in helping to write these features if you wanted.

Core modifications are really not needed, but would indeed save a lot of work!

--
Regards
Steven Jones