[development] Patch reviews

Tao Starbow starbow at citris-uc.org
Thu Mar 29 19:35:36 UTC 2007

With all the energy towards testing in the air, I want to remind people
about the Selenium firefox plugin.  It is basically a little UI
recorder, that will turn all of you clicks in the browser into a little
file that you can play again later, or attach to a bug report or patch
so someone else can replay your actions.  It is super easy to use, and a
lot quicker that typing out "open page x, select y from drop down z,
submit page, then click on link alpha, etc".

cheers,
-tao