[development] Patch reviews

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 19:42:29 UTC 2007

we use it!
There used to be a drupal module that supported it, although that is
uneccessary, since all you want to do basically is shove a bunch of clicks
at a site and see if everything is basically in the same place (which the
Firefox plugin and the standalone version does very well).

saludos,

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar