[development] aggregator2 update path complete!

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Tue May 1 14:42:15 UTC 2007

On 5/1/07, Dries Buytaert <dries.buytaert at gmail.com> wrote:

> My aggregator module too ... ;-)  Personally, I think we need to fix
> this in core but hey, we've been saying that for 2 years now, and so
> far, I've seen very few aggregator module patches.  Boris did a good
> job outlining some of the work it takes, it's just a matter of
> implementing some of these proposals.  Anyone willing to work on
> this?  We can do this one patch at a time so it not particularly
> complicated or time-consuming ...

I wanted to point out that Bill from Achieve Internet updated a bunch
and there are three ready for review already, including fixing PHP
notices, the return (!!) of "blog this", and entity / tag stripping of
titles. See http://groups.drupal.org/node/3538 for a few more to look
at.

All I'm doing is some bug gardening on the issue queue: feel free to
do some review of issues (I've got some favorites in there from '05!)
and then summarizing on the wiki.

Feel free to jump in, it's a good way to power level your core commit points :P

--
Boris Mann
Office 604-682-2889