[development] aggregator2 update path complete!

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Tue May 1 11:51:47 UTC 2007

On 30 Apr 2007, at 02:53, Ashraf Amayreh wrote:

> Post what it is you you think is lacking in the current aggregation
> modules and let's all collaborate. My aggregation module would
> welcome a patch anytime :-p

My aggregator module too ... ;-)  Personally, I think we need to fix
this in core but hey, we've been saying that for 2 years now, and so
far, I've seen very few aggregator module patches.  Boris did a good
job outlining some of the work it takes, it's just a matter of
implementing some of these proposals.  Anyone willing to work on
this?  We can do this one patch at a time so it not particularly
complicated or time-consuming ...