[development] Two new core modules

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Tue May 1 15:04:00 UTC 2007

On 01 May 2007, at 15:33, Derek Wright wrote:
> however, you forgot the one me and merlin have been working
> towards: update_status.module. ;)  (true, the plan is it'll just go
> into system.module, not be a new stand-alone module)...

Ah, we certainly want that included in core -- probably as part of
the system.module, or not, because the module is loaded on every page
request.  It would be great if we could focus on the update system
while James and John prepare their modules.

All: help review, test and brainstorm about these issues -- we need
your help to make this a success, and time is limited!  Thanks. :)