[development] .tpl-ifying Drupal

Robin Monks robin at civicspacelabs.org
Thu May 3 23:17:07 UTC 2007

Hey,

  From someone who hasn't really been following the changes, but who really
hates PHPTemplate (which is designed more toward developers, rather than
graphics artists and end users IMHO) and would much rather use Smarty...
Will Smarty still be available as an option in 6?  AKA. Will theme engines
support still be there?

Robin

--
Robin Monks
@ www.civicspacelabs.org

Fax: (419) 791-8076

"Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use
regular expressions." Now they have two problems." ~IRC