[development] Two new core modules

Yves Chedemois yched.drupal at free.fr
Sat May 5 11:48:28 UTC 2007

Stefan Nagtegaal a ecrit le 01/05/2007 14:56:

> Op 1-mei-2007, om 13:44 heeft Dries Buytaert het volgende geschreven:
>
> Secondly, I think something like craqbox.module
> (http://drupal.org/project/craqbox) is pretty unavoidable for core
> either.
+1 also on a js popup library. This would be a big usability boost on
various UI spots :
confirm forms, 'small edits' (menu items, aliases) ...
Steven MKenzie states on http://drupal.org/project/craqbox that it's
targetted for
core inclusion, but I don't know what's the state of this right now.

I'd also advocate for HTML corrector
(http://drupal.org/project/htmlcorrector) in core -
and enabled by default for HTML filters.
A vanilla drupal install allowing tags inside posts but then trimming
teasers and producing
invalid markup / broken layouts does seem like a bug to me. There are
several overly long
issue threads about that.
Drupal.org issue queue could also benefit from this, BTW
(how many 'attempt to fix broken HTML' posts ?)

I can try to provide a patch if this is approved.

Yves