[development] Newbie announcement + starting a new meeting relatedmodule

Bob anarchybob at gmail.com
Mon May 14 10:17:11 UTC 2007

Thanks so much for all your feedback.  I figured I could probably go a
lot of it with CCK, I'm not sure how to integrate that into a module
package yet, but we will see!

Given there's a few people that would like some input, are there ways
in the drupal community to get this going? Established ways of
starting a project, I mean?

thanks again!

Bob
xx