[development] Newbie announcement + starting a new meeting relatedmodule

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Mon May 14 10:56:03 UTC 2007

best way is what was suggested by someone, start a group on
groups.drupal.org.

more than a module this might be a distribution plus some cck and views
exports, AND a module for some custom formapi and nodeapi stuff AND some
theming

that would mean that someone could download the distribution and then
implement it in another site or just go from there

would be interested in helping out, participating,

saludos,

Victor