[development] coder upgrade reviews

Doug Green douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
Tue May 15 16:37:21 UTC 2007

I wrote coder sometime after the 5.x code freeze, so this is our first full
release cycle to really help module maintainers upgrade using coder.  When
developing features and documentation for the next Drupal release, it would
be nice if you also submitted rules to coder to assist developers with the
upgrade.

The documentation (first draft) is here:

http://drupal.org/node/144172

I'll commit any rule (with some cursory checking, of course) added to the
coder_6x.inc review written by anyone involved with the actual 6.x work.

Thanks!

Doug Green

904-583-3342

www.douggreenconsulting.com