[development] Javascript API introduction

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue May 22 14:02:54 UTC 2007

There was an excellent Drupal Dojo lesson (twice, because the
screencast got lost the first time) on jQuery, with running examples
for ajax callbacks, etc.

Here are the links:

General (including bittorrent to download screencast):
http://drupaldojo.com/lesson/jquery-resurrected
Brief class notes explaining pastebin working code:
http://groups.drupal.org/node/2843

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar