[development] PHP5 going forward

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Wed May 23 10:34:14 UTC 2007

I can see this is turning into a kickover date by committee, and we
haven't even begun approaching the other PHP apps yet :)

Listen: if we don't get our act in gear, people will abandon ALL php
CMS. This will happen. Remember, things used to be done in Perl.

Is it time for someone to publish a book "Beyond PHP"???

I say let's get our act in gear: January 1, 2008 at the latest.

saludos,

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar